11 March 2011

When I started



The day after I started the blog I shot a vid of the exercises I'm currently working on. I've got one exercise to prepare myself for barred chords (a bit early but **** it).One exercise to practice on plugging the strings and one exercise for fingerpicking. And fortunately (for an increase in fun-factor) it are all riffs from songs that I like!

Btw I think thats something every guitar teacher should do. Pick some populair songs as soon as you can. I know guys that are playing the guitar for 6 months and still havn't learned a single song. Having fun is what its all about isn't it?

I can't wait to see my progression next month or so.

9 comments:

  1. gettin better every second

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.this was actually what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here!
    earn to die
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while
    now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give youu a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog:
    tank trouble
    tank trouble<b

    ReplyDelete