11 March 2011

Fingerpicking Exercise Enrique Iglesias Hero



So.. the last exercise that I'm gonna busy myself with. I've now got three exercises that I'm gonna train myself at the coming two weeks. Need to get my.. basics right.
Also I've you havn't seen it already, I'm keeping a progression time-line. It'll be fun as I advance.

If you also want to practice the verses of 'Hero' I'll give you the chords. Remember to grab the whole chord and not just the bit that you're fingerpicking. It's for practicing purposes remember? You need that chord in your muscle-memory, to be able to grab it always. (If you want more info on fingerpicking, I'm gonna post an article soon.)
Here are the chords:





Two fingers next to eachother in the Dsus4? Am I mad? Nah, no need to leave that 2nd finger. It's very popular to play a Dmajor and flick that pinky on and off the high E string. So just get used to it, Dmajor + pinky = Dsus4. You get your pinky there and get it strong!

7 comments:

  1. awesome tutorial dude! I got an '84 Ibanez Roadstar up for grabs, let me know if you're interested. I love learning new songs and playing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however
    , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested
    in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe
    we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by
    the way!

    my web blog - mexico vs cameroon ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lots CBD oil for back pain muscles, tendons, joints and nerves in a person's lower back region. All these structures might develop problems and can require treatment. The most common problem met in the doctors' practices is the one of the lower back pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Chantal Burnison is one of the most important figures of the skin care and anti aging industry. She discovered some of the most powerful ingredients that help people to firm and reduce their lines and wrinkles. She is not only a biochemist, she is also a business woman and attorney. cbd vape

    ReplyDelete
  5. U.S. Deputy Attorney General James Cole issued a new memo that has medical marijuana dispensary owners worried. President Obama's Justice Department has issued a new memo that is bound to effect the 16 medical marijuana states. alpine carts

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the process and costs of buying real estate in Kenya can vary by location and property type, this scenario helps explain one of the most popular real-estate investment options: a 3 bedroom apartment in the CBD of Nairobi. Buying any real estate in Kenya is an easy process guided by Kenyan property laws and regulations. Be it as it may, the process will often differ slightly based on the type of property you want to buy and how you are going to finance the property investment. SKIN TONE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here I show you how to tell if High-Risk Health Insurance is best for you. I will tell you the pros and cons and give you example situations that will help you decide. fuel factor x

    ReplyDelete