19 March 2011

Michael Bolton - Ready for You

Man this song was hard, but also, so nice! Michael Bolton is really a master in song writing. I love his music. So my right hand muscles finally memorized the chords and I could play them, but I still needed 'Injured Tom' for the fast fingerpicking. So while I'm training my left handed play for not needing to play right handed anymore [in this awesome way] I also stress my wrist a lot. So I guess its gonna take a while before I do something like this again. Prolly when I don't need the right-hand guitar anymore..

Anyways here is the vid:


Now for the chords, I bet you like 'm. I'm gonna make another video, which is going to be an instructional vid, and that will be tomorrow! [Link to the chords]
Bye

7 comments:

  1. Thanks! My favorite Michale Bolton is from Office Space though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Not a big fan of this music though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm legitimately impressed. Loved the video editing, the music, everything. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job editing the vid! Adobe aftereffects? And its a really beautiful song =)

    ReplyDelete